Service Advisory, Friday, Sept 22nd, 9:00am: We have cancelled all of today's ferry departures due to the storm system offshore. It's officially awful out there with seas running at 15' in height. We will operate privately chartered motor coaches instead. The busses will leave from the foot of both the Boston and Provincetown piers, on a departure schedule identical to that of the ferry. Come on down to either our Boston ticket office or Provincetown Chamber of Commerce ticket desk and we'll get you on your way from there. It is likely that the seas will not subside until midday tomorrow, at earliest, therefore potentially requiring the cancellation of ferry service for at least a portion of Saturday as well. . We will not sail the Saturday 8:30am and 10:30am departures. We'll wait until noon to decide whether or not the boat can sail at 1:00pm and 3:00pm, but, based on what we're seeing now, we only give the 1:00 and 3:00 trips a 40% chance of sailing. The 5:30pm and 7:30pm trips are more likely to go off as scheduled , but, we'll just have to wait and see what hand the weather deals us tomorrow. We will next update this advisory by Saturday at 12:00 noon.
 

Service Advisory, Friday, Sept 22nd, 9:00am: We have cancelled all of today's ferry departures due to the storm system offshore. It's officially awful out there with seas running at 15' in height. We will operate privately chartered motor coaches instead. The busses will leave from the foot of both the Boston and Provincetown piers, on a departure schedule identical to that of the ferry. Come on down to either our Boston ticket office or Provincetown Chamber of Commerce ticket desk and we'll get you on your way from there. It is likely that the seas will not subside until midday tomorrow, at earliest, therefore potentially requiring the cancellation of ferry service for at least a portion of Saturday as well. . We will not sail the Saturday 8:30am and 10:30am departures. We'll wait until noon to decide whether or not the boat can sail at 1:00pm and 3:00pm, but, based on what we're seeing now, we only give the 1:00 and 3:00 trips a 40% chance of sailing. The 5:30pm and 7:30pm trips are more likely to go off as scheduled , but, we'll just have to wait and see what hand the weather deals us tomorrow. We will next update this advisory by Saturday at 12:00 noon.

 
 
200 Seaport Blvd, Suite 50, Boston, MA 02210
©2014 Bay State Cruise Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Terms & Conditions